Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 28


Today went well. Gene and I both went to work and K stayed home with Gala.  I got a total of two calls from home.  The first one was from Gala to see if she could paint Kennedy’s face with the face paints someone got her to decorate her soon-to-be-bald head (K was begging).  I said “yes” of course, is there any other answer?  The second was a call from Kennedy to tell me Maddox called her “stupid”.  I guess this was another good day. 

I also had great luck today with the American Red Cross for a blood drive (LifeSource is still ignoring me).  Someone at Loyola passed my information along to their Red Cross contact and the woman called me back, super excited about our blood drive proposition.   We meet next week so I will keep everyone posted on the dates (if you want to donate).

I took my lunch at Target today and bought a bunch of spring treat accessories (molds, cookie cutters, etc) for my date with K tomorrow.  I also got finger paints and large sheets of paper – tomorrow will be messy!

It feels good to blog about nothing important.  It means K is feeling well and my emotions are under control.  One more full day until clinic.

(Wrote this yesterday but was too tired to log on and post)

1 comment:

  1. You can count on me to donate blood! And I'll let others know as well. I'm glad you all had a good day. :)

    ReplyDelete