Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 83


Kennedy’s Blog - I asked her to write tonight so I typed as she spoke. From the mouth of a princess at 12:35AM:

After her antihistamine - Miss. Hyper
walking the halls all night.
K made her own butterfly wings.

“I had a pokey in my back. I saw four eyes and went back to sleep and woke up and there was two eyes.  And I went to the hospital and we went to the room and we changed the room to a different room.  And the other one we went was so fresh that I liked the smell.  Mommy came at night.  Daddy was in the morning and mommy was night.  I had ice cream, I had vanilla that was melted and I had chocolate that was not melted but I ate it so fast that I needed to go to the bathroom.  At my birthday we are going to get an American Girl Doll and have lunch with her.  And I’m going to bring her home and she’s gonna have her ears pierced when she’s at that place and have her hair done and then we go get her dressed up with a beautiful outfit.  She’s gonna look so beautiful with that stuff and mask on her eyes and she’s gonna look beautiful with her earrings.  And for my birthday I’m going to do a princess party and wear a crown and wear my own dress and wear my own make-up and mommy will do my nails on my toes and the princess party will do my nails and put glitter on me.  I’m going to take nauseas medicine and do a flush before I go to sleep – uh oh, I have to go pee. The end."

1 comment: