Thursday, June 21, 2012

Days 131 -140


The last 9 days have been great.  Kennedy has been going to Art in the Park on Tuesdays with Sofia.  Yesterday Kennedy went swimming for the first time since being diagnosed and did great.  Today she went to clinic and the doctor is very happy with her progress.  Molly came with us too which was nice company for K.  Outside of some occasional nausea, Kennedy seems like a normal 5 year old.  Her hair is slowly coming back which is good but not  that important.

I haven’t been blogging because I’m too tired and there is not much to say.  Just trying to keep with the hustle of everyday life and a sick kid is VERY TIRING!!!  On top of it, there hasn’t been much to report since things have been status quo (which is good!).

This weekend we have a wedding and will hopefully make it on the boat to get K out for some air.   Part of me is worried things seem too normal considering what is going on with her but I guess this is our new normal.

Blog from K:
We went to clinic today.  We took a picture with Dr. Manera.  My friend Molly watched me and played with me.  I was brave when the needle came in.

I went swimming in an inside pool and I jumped off the diving board.  We were with daddy on father’s day and throwed the bean bags and we went on the slide and we went on the swings and we went in the sprinkler.   



K and Sofia after Art in the Park

K Swimming

Kennedy and Dr. Manera

1 comment:

  1. What a great photo of Kennedy and Doctor Manera!

    So glad that things are nearly normal or at least seem to be nearly normal.

    ReplyDelete